March 19, 2012

Nicaragua

Being in Nica was one of the best experiences of my life. My eyes were opened to the Lord's faithfulness and grace. While I wish I had an endless amount of time and space to tell my stories, I am a student with lots of catch up work. Here is what I saw through pictures:
God is Love. Enough said. #BOOM (for those who don't get the reference, YouTube "stuff Christian girls say". you will laugh.)
This nugget is Edwardo. He lost his mom while we were there; God knew what he was doing with this one. Hopefully, we were able to bring him laughter in a tough time.

too precious for words
This is Henisee. I'm not sure how to spell it, but it is like Genesis but with an H (I believe?).
Some of my best friends: Hannah, Jordan, Caroline, Lindsay, SaSa, Nicole, and Katie.
Kappa Delta represent

The landscape
We helped build a church while we were there. The walls were already up, so we put in the floor and the roof. What better way to serve than to build a worship place!

I could go on, but this is the cliff notes. Thank you for your constant prayers and encouragement. It's so incredible to see the Lord in the eyes of the people there.
Isaiah 6:8
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord say, "Whom shall I send?" And I said, "Here am I! Send me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment