October 16, 2011

Midterm Break: Vienna, Salzburg, and Venice


This week was magical. Mom came last Friday morning and left this morning. The week flew by, I can't believe she is already on her way home to Memphis. I feel so blessed that she came. I needed some Mamma's Love and that's exactly what I got. I got a bad cold in Vienna and she comforted me all week and took care of me because she's the BEST. I will definitely put pictures up when I get the chance. but right now, I'm just resting and thinking about the amazing trip we had. There was no one else I wanted to share it with; however, I wish the whole fam could have come. we ate a lot, walked even more, and laughed. we watched 4 movies: The Proposal (2 1/2x), The Wedding Planner (1x), You've got Mail (2x), and 27 Dresses (1 1/2x). That's right. To say the least, we had some time on our 3 hour train rides.

Hope you all had a great week. It's hitting me that I only have about 4 1/2 weeks left... it seems liek yesterday I was signing up. how blessed am i?

here are some pictures from the break:

so glad we got to see you! thanks again for coffee and crepes!
mom and i had a little night in and got chinese food and watched the proposal
not too happy about that number haha

Vienna
the house in the "sound of Music"
our room in Salzburg! my favorite bed ever
In Salzburg
Mom and I in front of the gazebo in Salzburg
VENICE
haha my foam from a cappuccino
beautifulll
yummy pasta!
mom and i at the Rialto Bridge in Venice

4 comments:

  1. love the new pictures!! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip all around! Venice looks amazing! David has to go to Venice for work. I think I'll join him now :-) Enjoy your last few weeks Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love you!!! So fun reliving our journey together. Your blog is so great. Can't wait to see more pics soon:). LYF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had such a wonderful trip and that you had a visit with our dear sweet Lindsay. Enjoy these last few weeks, but we can't wait for you to be home too! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete