November 21, 2011

Home at Last

Yesterday, I arrived in Memphis, TN! It was the best feeling, seeing and hugging my family. It's still unreal to me that I just spent three months in Italy... hummana whhattt? Today, I enjoyed sleeping in (until 845), eating cereal for breakfast, driving my car, eating Chick fil A, and I spoke English. It was a magical day!

This week is Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays. Getting together with family and catching up on everyone's life is just what I need after being gone. I am so excited that Bren and Jerms are able to come to Memphis; it is icing on the cake. Then, we leave Friday for the Iron Bowl. OH HOW I MISS AUBURN. More importantly, I cannot wait to see my friends. These three months have been way too long without them. Thursday and Friday need to hurry up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment