November 17, 2011

3 days?

3 DAYS? whhaattt? it's almost impossible for me to believe that. Home seemed closer 2 months ago than it does now. I am so anxious to get home, I can barely stand it. Don't get me wrong, I love it here and I truly do love Italy. I hope I can come back again soon. But I miss my comforts of home: the smells, the textures, the taste. What I am most excited for is CHRISTMAS! Lately, everyone has been playing Christmas music! We don't care that it's not even December yet. It gives us a little piece of home when I think about Christmas and being surrounded by your loved ones.

So even though it's not Christmas yet, I'm pretending it is and I'm cranking up the Amy Grant and Point of Grace Christmas albums. Mom, get ready to light that Yankee Mistletoe candle when I get home.
3 dayssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment