November 9, 2011

rise and shine and give God the glory

yesterday, we went into the town of Anzio and visited an American Veteran Cemetery. They said that technically we were on American soil; it felt so good to be home. It was a perfect day for a walk; they say the weather in the fall in Italy in usually rainy and cold but we have had beautiful weather! the sun shining and a cool breeze [insert happy face]

We arrived at this beach yesterday; the roaring of the ocean was just the sound i needed to hear. we walked on the sand and took pictures.. HOW BLESSED ARE WE? I keep pinching myself to remind myself where i am.. on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in Italy. The Lord has been ever present in my time here; yesterday completely acknowledged that. I felt the Lord walking with me yesterday when I walked along the shoreline. What better feeling is there?

"In Your presence there is fullness of joy"

Psalm 16:11




1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this wonderful post.... Wow... the beach on the Mediterranean Sea.... WOW..... what a fun fun time and what memories to be made....Ya'll look great!!! I love love love you..... Mom

    ReplyDelete