January 7, 2012

New Mercies


Remember my affliction and my wanderings, the wormwood and the gall! My soul continually remembers it and is bowed down within me. But this I call to mind, The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” and therefore I have hope.
Lamentations 3:19-23

this morning, i have such a sense of peace. I moved into my apartment yesterday. It is such a great feeling when the Lord shows His plan vividly to you. His mercies are new every day. Today, I praise the Lord for His undying dedication to me. What a great feeling it is to feel LOVED.

here are some pictures of my new apartment! I couldnt have gotten it lookin this good without my Mom. she's Wonder Woman.
my closet! it's huge and AWESOME.
My desk and curtains. Those curtains were in my dorm room freshman year. AWESOME.
my bed and dresser. the headboard was Nana's and the dresser was Granda's. even more AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Your new ( well not so new anymore) looks AWESOME!!! love you to the moon and back... xoxo

    ReplyDelete