March 30, 2012

MY SiSTER iS A BALLER!

My little sister, Parker, is going to be the 2012-2013 Chaplain of Briarcrest Christian High School!!!
She is pretty much a baller, and I am so proud of her! Parker is one of the funniest, down to earth, witty, talented, and Godly women I know. At 17, she is far beyond her years. I have missed a lot of her "growing up" years because I go to school in Auburn. I wish I could get some of this time back. P brings out the weird side of me. We act bizarre together and always get weird looks from my other sister and both my parents. But I think that's the way it's supposed to be. She brings constant laughter to my life and I am so glad I can call her a sister and a friend! SO PROUD OF HER.
P, Brennan, and me
my familia
Parker and I on vacation a few years ago..
Parker, I am SO proud of you and the woman of God that you are!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Parker!! God's going to do great things through you at the 'Crest! Elle, what a sweet post- love all you Wade girls!

    ReplyDelete